We are hiring!
Come join a family owned and operated organization that has been around for over 40 years. Our family values and best practice approach when dealing with our customers has served our dealerships well.
Looking for Certified Technicians
• Excellent work environment. Friendly and professional
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation
As an Automotive Technician, you will work in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for servicing our guests’ vehicles and ensuring quality workmanship.
Automotive Technician duties include:
• Determine and repair damaged parts
• Communicate status of repairs clearly to Body Shop Manager
• Communicate with parts department to obtain necessary parts
• Document all repairs performed
• Document all materials used
• Maintain work area in a clean and orderly manner
• Follow all company safety procedures
• Understand and follow federal, state, and local regulations such as the disposal of hazardous waste
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Past experience required-Mazda Certified Tech
• Completion of vocational program preferred, but not required
• Able to work in fast-paced environment
• Good communication skills
• Good organizational skills
• Clean and valid driver’s license
• Automotive Technician: 2 years
Job Type: Full-time
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.