*New 2020 MAZDA3 Sport Sedan: Lease for $235 per mo. 36 mos. Stk #M192176, 4 cyl, auto, MSRP: $22,620. $0 down pymt + $0 1st mo. pymt + $0 sec dep + $650 bank fee = $650 due at signing + tax & mv fees. Ttl pymts/Residual: $8460/$12,441. Includes 10K mi./yr. w/15¢/mi. thereafter. Lessee resp. for maint., excess wear & tear. Offers available with Tier 1 credit (740+) approval through Mazda Financial Services. Offers expire 8/31/2020.
EXPLORE THE MAZDA3 4-DOOR INVENTORY AT OUR DEALERSHIP!
Searching for a new Mazda3 for sale near the Bronx? You've come to the right place! Mazda of New Rochelle is the New Rochelle area's preferred place to find new Mazda cars and SUVs, and we know you'll find exactly what you're searching for in our new Mazda3 inventory. Browse our lineup, compare leasing and financing options with our Mazda finance team
, and schedule a test drive today!
SEDAN VS. HATCHBACK: WHICH NEW MAZDA3 IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Even if you're certain that you'll be happy with any new Mazda3 for sale, you still have one more big decision to make. The new Mazda3 is offered as a 4-door sedan or as a 5-door hatchback
, and only one model will be the perfect fit for your Manhattan and Larchmont adventures. Here's what you should keep in mind:
- Although the Mazda3 Hatchback starts with a slightly higher price tag, it also offers much more cargo space. With the rear seats folded, you can access a cargo hold that's up to 3 times larger than the Mazda3 Sedan trunk.
- Both the Mazda3 Sedan and the Mazda3 Hatchback are offered with the same packages and configurations. Naturally, their fuel economy, horsepower, and torque specs are identical in their respective base trims.
- All Mazda3 configurations are compact, but you might be surprised to learn that the Mazda3 5-door is a little shorter from end-to-end. If you often find that parking space comes at a premium in White Plains or Mount Vernon, choosing the hatchback might make your day-to-day a little easier.
While the stakes might seem high, but you'll feel like a winner no matter which way you end up going. After all, you'll receive a splendid array of standard features in either case. Here's a small sample of what you can expect:
- MAZDA CONNECT™
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Remote keyless entry
- Rearview camera
- 60/40 split fold-down seating
- And so much more!
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY A NEW MAZDA3 AT Mazda of New Rochelle?
Whether you're just beginning to browse our new Mazda3 inventory or you're already prepared to buy a Mazda3 of your own, Mazda of New Rochelle can help you take the next steps with confidence. Value a trade-in vehicle
, calculate your monthly payments
, or apply for financing
today! Also be sure to check out our Mazda3 lease deals
to see how else we can help you save.