2018 Mazda6 Safety Features
Bronx drivers depend on safe vehicles, and the 2018 Mazda6 safety features deliver the peace of mind needed for your Yonkers commute or weekend getaway. From advanced driver safety features to intuitive technology, you’ll find this vehicle is dedicated to keeping you out of harm’s way when you’re behind the wheel. Learn more about the 2018 Mazda6 safety features when you visit Mazda of New Rochelle.
Standard Safety Features
No matter where you may go, the new Mazda6 provides a variety of standard safety features. This means all the safety you could want without additional upgrades and costs.
- 7 airbags
- Seatbelt pretensioners
- Hill Launch Assist
- Rearview camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring
- Tire pressure monitoring system
- Smart City Brake Support
- Engine immobilizer anti-theft system
- LATCH child safety seat
Advanced Safety Features
Aside from the safety features that come standard, the new Mazda6 delivers intuitive technology to provide SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY features and driver assistance features you’ll appreciate when on the go in Yonkers.
- Rear cross-traffic alert gives you eyes in the back of your head for better visibility while in reverse
- Automatic high beams switches from high to low beams to provide optimal visibility
- Lane departure warning system alerts you if your vehicle starts to drift from your intended lane
- Lane keep assist helps keep you on your right path
- Radar cruise control lets you keep a safe speed while also keeping a safe distance away from other vehicles
- Traffic sign recognition alerts you if you are traveling over the speed limit
Test Drive the Mazda6 at Mazda of New Rochelle
The 2018 Mazda6 safety features are certainly impressive, but they’re just a part of what makes the new model great. When you’re ready to bring the Mazda6 home to Tarrytown, be sure to visit Mazda of New Rochelle. We have a great selection of vehicles to choose from, so contact us today to schedule your test drive. Compare the Mazda6 to the Honda Accord to learn more!